THE
PROGRESSIVE MIND
Friday, 2024/05/17, 1:23 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main ForumRegistrationLogin
[ NEW POSTS · SEARCH · RSS ]     
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: LIBertea  
Forum » Main » General Discussion » MSNBC’s Krystal Ball Urges Hillary to Pass on 2016
MSNBC’s Krystal Ball Urges Hillary to Pass on 2016
LIBerteaDate: Tuesday, 2014/02/11, 6:01 PM | Message # 1 |   DMCA |   
The Mirror
Group: Administrators

MSNBC host Krystal Ball told her audience on Tuesday that she admires former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and she would support her over any Republican and most Democrats to replace President Barack Obama. However, she said that America’s present “existential crisis” requires a candidate that is not as “anti-union” and friendly to Wall Street as Clinton. For that reason, Ball urged Clinton not to run and for freshman Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) to get in the race.

Ball began by saying that she supported Clinton in 2008 over Obama. She said she longed for the competence and respect in government that George W. Bush failed to deliver over his eight years. “But that moment has passed,” she said. “We are now in a moment of existential crisis as a country.”

“In a time when corporations have hijacked our politics,” she continued, “is someone who sat on the rabidly anti-union board of Walmart the right person to restore workers’ rights?”

“In a time when we’re still reeling from global financial disaster brought on by foolhardy bank deregulation, is someone who took $400,000 to give two speeches at Goldman Sachs the person we need to wrest control of the asylum back from the banking inmates?” Ball asked. The MSNBC host further assailed Clinton for reassuring the “masters of the universe” that “banker-bashing” on the left was “unproductive.”

Ball swiped at Bill Clinton as well for signing into law much of the deregulation she was decrying. Ball said that she would back Warren to replace Obama as an example of a politician who felt “in their bones the plight of the worker.”

“Don’t run, Hillary,” she concluded. “Don’t run.”

Watch the segment below via MSNBC:

OldBarnDate: Saturday, 2014/02/15, 8:25 PM | Message # 2 |   DMCA |   
Private
Group: Checked

I like Hillary too, but... There are somethings that bother me. Just like Barrack, and of course Bill, I'm not happy with the status quo or natural state of things with the Democrats. Hillary before any Republican, definitely, but I want a real Liberal. Warren is not a declared Lib, but she is left of all the rest of the Dems some how. I like her a lot.

Forum » Main » General Discussion » MSNBC’s Krystal Ball Urges Hillary to Pass on 2016
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Statistics
Recent Posts Most Popular Threads Top Users Newest Users
  • Hope they pass that climate bill in Senate
  • Banality of Evil?
  • [MOVIE] Lost In The Sun (2015)
  • [MOVIE] Black Mass
  • [MOVIE] Mission Impossible - Rogue
  • [VIDEO] Real Time with Bill Maher 2015 06 19
  • (VIDEO) Bernie Sanders - The President We Need
  • (VIDEO) I'D LIKE TO BUY THE KOCHS A WORLD....
  • [VIDEO] Real Time with Bill Maher 2015 05 15
  • [VIDEO] Real Time with Bill Maher 2015 05 08
  • [VIDEO] Candidate Obama debates President Obama on Spying (7)
  • Bill Maher - Real Time 04.12.2013 (5)
  • 9/11: Blueprint for Truth-The Architecture of Destruction (4)
  • [VIDEO] Shocking testimony about Al Qaeda (4)
  • Glenn Beck Gives Government Until Monday to Come Clean About (4)
  • (VIDEO) Bill Moyers: The Lies That Lead to War (June 27, 2014) (3)
  • [VIDEO] Years Of Living Dangerously Part 4 (3)
  • [VIDEO] Years Of Living Dangerously Part 2 (3)
  • (Video) Obama On Accountability (3)
  • [DOCUMENTARY] BBC - Climate Change and Geoengineering (3)
  • LIBertea
  • inbluevt
  • Teesus
  • Scorpone
  • TrumanTown
  • junco
  • Maxpain
  • PapaSmurf
  • Keithfan
  • Block
  • c266h846
  • gheslinyang